General characteristics of a traditional threading machine
- Rotating threading head, with tangential chasers, with or without mechanical opening, which produces threads on fixed rebars.
- Manual closure of the threading head.
- Self-centering vice to the axis of the head, operated by a flywheel to lock the bars. Vice integrated into the carriage, so no possibility of adjusting its position to the axis of the head.
- Vice-holding carriage, sliding on dovetail guides integrated into the machine base, which allows the bar to be moved in the direction of the die.
- Thread length depending on the position of the bar in the vice.
- Manual gearbox.
Features of a Cergil semi-automatic industrial threading machine
- Rotating threading head, with tangential chasers, with pneumatic opening, which produces threads on fixed rebars.
- Automatic closing of the threading head by pneumatic cylinder, when the carriage returns.
- Self-centering vice to the axis of the head, managed by a reducer coupled to a pneumatic cylinder that allows, at 8 bar, a pressure force of 2,000 kg to lock the bars. At the slightest rotation of the bar, the permanent thrust of the cylinder corrects the slipping. Vice independent from the carriage, which allows a simplified adjustment of the axis.
- Vice-holding carriage installed on linear guides independent of the base (simplified maintenance) to move the bar in the direction of the threading head.
- Thread length independent of the bar position in the vice. Adjusting the thread length using a sensor integrated in the spindle.
- Mechanical reducer and speed variator with touch-screen cutting speed adjustment.
All these technical improvements allow our traditional threading machines to meet the needs of the 21st century.
Furthermore, they allow you:
- Very low production costs thanks to the use of resharpening tools (chasers).
- High levels of comfort in use by the operator (a person who does not struggle is a person who produces more!)
- Possibility of loading and unloading of the bars.
- The greatest advantage in using this production system is the simplicity of making the threads on long bars without rotating them.
- Wide range of tools to meet all threading technical standards and your production needs.
Our Semi-automatic Machines
Threading Machine A33
The semi-automatic threading machine A33 is a user-friendly machine, suitable for manufacturing on construction site or in workshop till diameter M30. It’s a mobile and compact unit that allows the optimisation of the production costs thank to the possibility to regrind the chasers.
Discover CNC Machines of Cergil Industry
Our range of available tools