Engine power: 7,5 kW.
Torque Motor: 80 Nm.
Torque on the spidle: 1030 Nm.
Diam. of the closing clamps: form Ø8 to Ø60.
Threading Machines F60 description
It’s a semi-automatic traditional machine, designed for cutting threading with a head with automatic opening at the end of the manufacturing.
It’s a solid machine, designed and optimised for intensive productions with very low production costs.
The pieces to be threaded are fix and the tools turns around the rebar; this enable to produce threading in total safety also on very long pieces, thanks to a powerful self-centering clamp too.
The mobile carriage is installed on ball bearings and is activated by a steering wheel. It guarantees a simple use and a considerable production comfort to the operator.
The opening and closing of the clamp and of the threading head are activated by a pneumatic cylinder; their control is connected to the threading length to produce.
The control of the threaded length is obtained by a pneumatic stop inside the spindle.
Operation Threading Machines F60
- Self-centering and pneumatic clamping – maximum clamping force of 2 tons. Opening and closing of the clamp. Related to the position of the cart. 2 sets of V-shape clamping jaws. Maximum opening stroke of 24 mm.
- Adjusting the thread length by a pneumatic abutment – internal to the spindle.
- 5.6’’ control screen to set up the spindle speed according to the cutting parameters, diameter and thread pitch.
- Easy mounting and set up of the chasers.
- Working position on the right or left of the machine (to be defined upon order).
- Resharpenable chasers.
- Automatic watering.
- Motor 7 KW and 6 poles.
Strenghts of Threading Machines F60
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN OUR PRODUCTS?