Threading machine F60 type V
Engine power: 7,5 kW.
Torque Motor: 80 Nm.
Torque on the spidle: 1030 Nm.
Diam. of the closing clamps: form Ø8 to Ø60.
It’s a semi-automatic traditional machine, designed for cutting threading with a head with automatic opening at the end of the manufacturing.
It’s a solid machine, designed and optimised for intensive productions with very low production costs.
The pieces to be threaded are fix and the tools turns around the rebar; this enable to produce threading in total safety also on very long pieces, thanks to a powerful self-centering clamp too.
The mobile carriage is installed on ball bearings and is activated by a steering wheel. It guarantees a simple use and a considerable production comfort to the operator.
The opening and closing of the clamp and of the threading head are activated by a pneumatic cylinder; their control is connected to the threading length to produce.
The control of the threaded length is obtained by a pneumatic stop inside the spindle.
Self-centering and pneumatic clamping – maximum clamping force of 2 tons. Opening and closing of the clamp. Related to the position of the cart. 2 sets of V-shape clamping jaws. Maximum opening stroke of 24 mm.
Adjusting the thread length by a pneumatic abutment – internal to the spindle.
5.6’’ control screen to set up the spindle speed according to the cutting parameters, diameter and thread pitch.
Easy mounting and set up of the chasers.
Working position on the right or left of the machine (to be defined upon order).
Motor 7 KW and 6 poles.
Threading machine A33
Engine power: 3 kW.
Torque motor: 154 Nm.
Torque on the spidle: 590 Nm.
Diam. of the closing clamps: from Ø8 to Ø33.
The semi-automatic threading machine A33 is a user-friendly machine, suitable for manufacturing on construction site or in workshop till diameter M30. It’s a mobile and compact unit that allows the optimisation of the production costs thank to the possibility to regrind the chasers.
- Mobile and compact unit with a gearmotor and a transmission realized by trapezoidal belts, that activate a rotating mandrel. On the mandrel there is an automatic opening/closing head R33.
- Manual movement of the threading unit on recirculating ball sleeves.
- Self-centering and manual clamp (pneumatic in an option) with a V clamping jaw (2 V clamping jaws are an option).
- Pneumatic and automatic opening/closing threading head.
- Set-up of the threading length inside of the mandrel.
- Customized monitor 5“, that allows to set-up the rotation speed of the mandrel according to the cutting parameters, diameter and thread pitch.
- Simplified mounting and set up of the chasers.
- Resharpenable chasers.
- Automatic watering.
Threading machine F114
Engine power: 7,5 kW.
Torque on the spidle: 2132 Nm.
Diam. of the closing clamps: from Ø33 to Ø114.